The purpose of this ministry
is to help the priest, staff members, minister's spouses, committee members, and members of the church leadership team
to lead, proclaim, care for and administer the people and resources of the church in carrying out their mission. Some of the
responsibilities include: 1. Provide training to help churches and ministers as they lead, proclaim, care and administer,
2. Provide printed resources for special church events, 3. Provide resources for church documents etc.
1. Provide training to help churches and ministers
as they lead, proclaim, care and administer.
2. Provide printed resources for special church events.
areas include worship planning, sermon planning, ordination, licensing, dedication services, and other special days.
Provide resources for church documents.
5. Resources provided include job descriptions for all staff, personnel policies,
job descriptions for all committees, job descriptions for all church officers, church constitution, by-laws, policies, procedures,
preparing a church administration policy manual, staff appraisal, church anniversary celebrations, etc. and many more.
6. Provide programs, resources and support for resident priest and other church committees.